|Rated: TV-G (US) / G (Canadian Home Video Rating)|
Starring: Kyle Massey, Jason Dolley, and Maiara Walsh
Released: May 27, 2008 (DVD)
This series seems to be a bit of a slack effort from the Disney Channel. Though it has its cute and humorous moments, some of the antics are simply silly. A teenaged guy keeping a promise he made to a girl when he was eight? A grown man stopping at nothing to win a game against a little girl? Even for a Mouse network sitcom, this is ridiculous!
Production Values: 3/5
The acting is as good as one would expect from a Disney sitcom. Still, having Cory do raps during scene changes is slightly annoying, and the overall feel is lackluster.
- Sex: It is implied that a boy accidentally moons someone in "Peace, Love, and Understanding". The episode "Lip Service" is all about kissing, and a girl who has a boyfriend kisses another guy in one scene.
- Nudity: Boxers are seen in two episodes; short skirts are seen, too.
- Drugs: None.
- Violence: All slapstick, aside from a weird animation of a guy hitting himself with mallets during the closing credits of every episode.
- Language: Mild slang terms.
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: None that I saw.
- Other: See the above sections.