Starring: Zendaya, Bella Thorne, and Roshon Fegan
Released: February 7, 2012 (DVD package with Geek Charming)
I'll be honest; sometimes these ten episodes delve a little into inanity. Still, for the most part, they are entertaining, cute, and funny, in the way only sitcoms on the Mouse network can be. Those who are familiar with Disney Channel productions should expect more of the same from this one; that, in my opinion, is a good thing.
Production Values: 5/5
I honestly can't think of anything bad in this area. Not only does this show excel in the normal categories--acting, sets, costumes, etc.--but the dance moves and music are really well-done. It's no surprise that Zendaya is doing well on Dancing With the Stars this season.
- Sex: Mildly suggestive dance moves and a few mild quips. Passionate kissing in one episode, though it is later revealed that the two who were smooching are married.
- Nudity: Short skirts; sleeveless and off-the-shoulder tops.
- Language: Mild name-calling is as bad as it gets.
- Drugs: None. (This is Disney Channel, people!)
- Violence: Entirely slapstick.
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: Anything that would normally be frightening is made silly by the tone of the show.
- Other: Deuce is a con man who sells items from his jacket, but it is played for laughs; some bathroom humor.