Starring: Jamie Lynn Spears, Sean Flynn, and Christopher Massey
Released: February 13, 2007 (DVD)
Though relatively engrossing, the episodes in this set pale in comparison story-wise to DanWarp's other creations, most notably iCarly, VICTORiOUS, and Drake & Josh. They're more lighthearted dramas than insane sitcoms, and the former just isn't Mr. Schneider's strong suit.
Production Values: 4.5/5
At least the set is relatively well-crafted. The sets are great, though that's probably only because they used a real university. The acting is pretty good, yet nothing special. Some of the music, especially the theme song, can be annoying at times.
- Sex: Totally G-rated romance; kissing, flirting, etc. About as innocent as Lizzie McGuire in that department. 4.75/5
- Nudity: Shirtless guys, and the girls tend to wear tiny shorts and/or tops that show off their midriffs. Occasionally, girls/women are seen in bikinis as well. 3.5/5
- Drugs: One character eats some genetically engineered chips that have some drug-like side effects. 4.25/5
- Language: At least one misuse of God's name per episode. 3.75/5
- Violence: Mostly slapstick, though one scene does feature Zoey having a bloody nose. 4/5
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: Nothing really; it's all quite lighthearted. 5/5
- Other: Some bathroom humor. 3.75/5