|Authors: Dandi Daley Mackall, Jeff Nesbit, and Melody Carlson|
Published: 2004 by Thirsty
Ryun, Kenzie, and Sierra were friends...but their mistakes tore them apart. Between an emotional affair, a car accident, and a lie that led to one of them being fired, each of them both were betrayed and betrayed each other. Told from each of the three friends' perspectives, this series proves that there's always more than one side to the story.
This series was good, but not amazing. I had fun with the first two novels, but, after reading the last one, it was like sitting through the exact same movie for the third time straight. Still, fans of Christian young adult literature will find plenty to like about this series.
- Sex: An emotional affair, and a mention of a gift from Victoria's Secret. 4/5
- Nudity: None that I recall. 5/5
- Language: Implied profanity. 4/5
- Violence: A car accident that leaves someone hospitalized; a sports injury that requires physical therapy. 4/5
- Drugs: Some alcoholism. A character is wrongly accused of using drugs. 4/5
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: The accident scene and other parts are emotionally intense. 3/5
- Other: One character refers to his little sister watching a "dumb Disney show". (Hey, I'm a Disney fan!) 4/5