Starring: Lucas Cruikshank, Pixie Lott, and Jennette McCurdy
As seen on Nickelodeon. Also starring Jennette McCurdy (iCarly) and WWE star John Cena.
My Review: What in the world is this mess? The character of Fred is positively annoying, like a humorless Steve Urkel! He constantly has these weird fantasies, and talks in a way that is positively nerve-grating! Add to that language and other content issues, and this has to be easily one of the worst movies I've seen in a long time! Sorry, Nickelodeon, but you screwed up big time with this one!
- Sex: A remark implies an illicit affair. Judy is described as a "smoking hot babe". 4/5
- Nudity: Two guys are seen shirtless multiple times; a girl is seen in a bikini; another girl wears a rather short skirt. A guy is seen twice sitting on a toilet with his pants down. 3/5
- Language: God's name is misused at least seven or eight times, including in a subtitle; Jesus' name is also misused once. Both a rhyming word and the homonym "dam" are used as euphemisms for the d-word. 2.5/5
- Violence: Slapstick, and all played for laughs. 4/5
- Drugs: Though no drugs are actually used, Fred acts like he is on drugs. 4/5
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: Fred is bullied and embarrassed online. 4/5
- Other: Fred throws a temper tantrum, and deceives all of his classmates, both of which are never vilified. 2/5