Starring: Demi Lovato, Sterling Knight, and Tiffany Thornton
Released: March 2010 - January 2011 (Disney Channel premieres)
The Good: I've said on here before that nobody makes sitcoms quite like the Disney Channel, and that is true here. You'll definitely need to watch the first season to understand this one, but they're both definitely great fun, not to mention pretty much squeaky clean. The musical performances are outstanding, especially the Demi Lovato/Joe Jonas duet of "My Song for You," which seriously warmed my heart. The Halloween and Christmas specials are probably the most entertaining; then again, I've always had a penchant for holiday humor.
The Bad: As good as this is, I do have a very big complaint. Since the show was canceled prematurely due to Demi Lovato's health issues, a very big plot thread is left hanging after the rather dramatic final episode. I knew it wouldn't reach a complete conclusion, but I was still a bit disappointed. Still, that only detracts somewhat from the show as a whole.
- Sex: Kissing; flirting; a "PG"-level quip here and there. 4/5
- Nudity: Off-the-shoulder tops and slight cleavage are seen here and there. 4/5
- Language: Name-calling; that's it. 4/5
- Violence: Entirely slapstick, and completely bloodless. 4/5
- Drugs: None. 5/5
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: Emotional intensity here and there. 4/5
- Other: A bit of bathroom humor. 4/5