|Rated: TV-G (US) / G (Canada)|
Starring: Miley Cyrus, Emily Osment, Jason Earles, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Mitchel Musso
Released: March 24, 2006 - March 30, 2007 (Disney Channel premieres) / November 18, 2008 (DVD)
As seen on the Disney Channel.
The Good: As I've said before, no one makes a sitcom like the Disney Channel. Some of these episodes were so zany, they literally had me laughing out loud in the middle of Subway. The usual squeaky-clean content was great, and the pop performances from Miley were awesome. Robby Ray was always ready to dispatch some fatherly advice, and many of the episodes feature someone learning a lesson. All in all, amazing stuff.
The Bad: Nothing about the show itself; however, I do wish they'd followed up this release with the other seasons. Also, it is kind of depressing to think about what Ms. Cyrus ended up becoming after this show ended, with this first season being great fun.
- Sex: Kissing and flirting. 4/5
- Nudity: Slight cleavage and short skirts. 4/5
- Language: Some name-calling. 4/5
- Violence: Purely slapstick, though a bit much of it. 3/5
- Drugs: None. 5/5
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: None I can think of. 5/5
- Other: Some gross-out humor. 4/5