Starring: Ross Lynch, Laura Marano, Raini Rodriguez, and Calum Worthy
Released: December 2, 2011 - March 4, 2012 (original Disney Channel premieres)
The Good: Most of these episodes are ones I've seen before, but, they stand up to repeat viewings. Cute and funny moments abound, alongside great performances from Ross Lynch. In typical Disney Channel style, this series keeps it clean...which is just how I like my shows. The closed captioning was nicely done, and, all in all, I don't have really anything about which to complain.
The Bad: Well, okay, I have a minor complaint or two. First off, Trish's catchphrase ("Guess who got a job at...?") was cute at first, but, it got a bit grating after a while. Also, I wish iTunes would release entire seasons of these shows instead of just "volumes." Those are small potatoes, though.
- Sex: Flirting; totally innocent romance. 4/5
- Nudity: Ally wears short skirts sometimes; people in swimsuits are seen lounging on the beach at a distance; off-the-shoulder and low-cut tops are seen a time or two. 4/5
- Language: Mostly nothing worse than name-calling, though there is a scene where a written profanity is implied. 4/5
- Violence: Entirely slapstick and played for laughs. 4/5
- Drugs: None. 5/5
- Frightening/Intense Sequences: Some of the insanity can be over the top. 4/5
- Other: Occasional crude humor, i.e., burping. 4/5