Starring: Raven, Orlando Brown, Anneliese van der Pol, Kyle Massey, T'Keyah Crystal Kemah and Rondell Sheridan
Released: January 17 - April 10, 2003 (original Disney Channel premieres)
As seen on Disney Channel.
The Good: Though Lizzie McGuire was my official introduction to the world of Disney Channel sitcoms, it was That's So Raven that cemented my love for the network. Hilariously funny, insanely cute, and largely clean, this is the kind of entertainment I like. Sure, I've seen most if not all of these episodes before, but, I enjoyed watching them once again on my iPad! My two favorite characters are Cory and Chelsea; not only are they rather comedic on their own, but, the whole dynamic of "he loves her, she loves him not" between the two of them is fabulous. I won't bore you with more gushing about one of my longtime favorite sitcoms, so...
The Bad: Here are my two (minor) complaints: First off, it would have been better if they had released an entire season instead of these "volumes". Also, some weird captioning glitches could make things awkward for those who depend on SDHs; that is, subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
- Sex: Kissing, flirting, and people are said to be "hot". 4/5
- Nudity: Occasional slight midriff and cleavage. 4/5
- Language: Other than one misuse of God's name, no profanity. 4/5
- Violence: Comedic pratfalls; no blood or gore. 4/5
- Drugs: None. 5/5
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: A bit of emotional intensity. 4/5
- Other: A bit of crude humor (i.e., Cory smelling his feet.) 4/5