Starring: Bella Thorne, Zendaya, and Davis Cleveland
Released: 2010 - 2011 (original Disney Channel premieres)
As seen on the Disney Channel.
The Good: I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Nobody makes a sitcom like the Disney Channel these days. The ones on the Mouse network are the closest modern equivalent to the old-school ones (Mork & Mindy, Home Improvement, Growing Pains, etc.) with which I grew up. This first volume is insanely fun, with many cute moments, fabulous performances, wonderful dance numbers, and, best of all, pretty much squeaky clean content. It's also fun to see the early days of Rocky and CeCe; since I wasn't "hip" to the show until late in its run, most of these episodes were new to me...but, I enjoyed every minute of them.
The Bad: As good as this is, there was a bit of "PG"-level crudity here and there, which wasn't necessary, especially considering how good the rest of the show was. That, however, is a minor complaint.
- Sex: Discussion of an incident where a girl loses her top; a chest bump between two girls that goes wrong. 4/5
- Nudity: Occasional low-cut or off-the-shoulder outfits. 4/5
- Language: Nothing worse than name-calling. 4/5
- Violence: Comedic pratfalls; nothing more. 4/5
- Drugs: An adult party, which implies alcohol consumption. 4/5
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: None that I recall. 5/5
- Other: Some crude humor is present. 4/5