The Good: Like many romantic comedies, this film has quite a few moments that were cute or sweet, if not both. Eddie's dedication to Paige is admirable, and Paige herself is likable. The actors all did very well, and the soundtrack was fun. There weren't many profanities, which is surprising, because...
The Bad: This movie definitely pushes the envelope when it comes to "PG" films. It's rife with sexual content, featuring everything from a discussion of a one night stand to near-intercourse to a remark about homosexuality. Drinking is also seen throughout, especially by the college students. It's films like this that make people not trust the MPAA ratings.
- Sex: Several scenes of passionate kissing that are either interrupted or cut away from; a scene where two college students nearly engage in sexual activity, but are interrupted; a college girl discusses a one night stand with a much older man; a guy asks a girl to remove her top, though she declines. 2/5
- Nudity: The female protagonist is seen in everything from bare-midriff outfits to low-cut tops to off-the-shoulder gowns; the prince is seen shirtless and even in his underwear. A scene shows college girls stripping, though critical areas are blacked out. 3/5
- Language: One use of the s-word; at least as many usages of the d-word, h-word, and a-word; about five or so misuses of God's name. 3/5
- Violence: Mostly comedic pratfalls, though some guys do get into a brawl where nobody is killed. 4/5
- Drugs: Drinking throughout. 3/5
- Frightening/Intense Scenes: The fight; some emotional intensity. 3/5